Ask about our industry leading warranty.
Strong and attractive, with clean lines and a streamlined appearance, metal roofs are an increasingly popular Florida roofing choice. Calloway Roofing installs metal roofs throughout Florida, helping home and business owners protect their property with an extremely long-lasting roofing product!
Facts About Metal Roofs
- Metal roofs are made of steel panels that install directly to the roof deck.
- They are secured with screw fasteners over a vapor barrier to protect the underlying structure from moisture intrusion, similar to an asphalt roof.
- Metal roofing is available in a range of colors to match any residential or commercial exterior.
- Fasteners, flashing, and accessories are color-matched to the panels for an attractive appearance.
- Radiant barriers can be installed under the roof to deflect heat from the sun. These thermal barriers are recommended particularly for dark colored roofs.
- Metal roofing can be installed over existing roofs or old roofing can be removed and the new metal roof installed directly.
- Metal roofs can last 30-50 years, making them a smart long-term investment.
- They are available in a variety of styles, mimicking the look of asphalt, cedar shake, tile, or slate roofing.
- Steel construction makes metal roofs strong and durable, capable of withstanding heavy winds and debris better than asphalt shingles.
Contact Calloway Roofing To Find Out If A Metal Roof Is Right For You
Interested in metal roofing? Find out if a metal roof is right for your Florida property with a free estimate from Calloway Roofing. We would be happy to schedule an on-site visit to discuss metal roofing with you and answer your questions.
Schedule your free, no obligation estimate by calling Calloway Roofing at 407-326-9777 or fill out the form to contact us online.
Calloway Roofing is licensed, bonded, and insured, serving Orlando and all of Florida including the counties of: Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County, Lake County, Volusia County, and Polk County.