Maintain My Roof Plan M
Comprehensible roof maintenance for homeowners in the Florida.
No Contact Telephone and Email Follow Up
Peace Of Mind
"Just Take Care of My Roof's Maintenance."
Monthly or Annual Subscription - Your Choice
Yes. You may cancel the roof plan anytime.
Fast • Easy • NO CONTACT
- Subscribe to the Plan in just a few minutes
- Auto-schedule the initial maintenance inspection
- Review the provided post-inspection photographs
- Discuss everything with your Plan Manager
- Maintenance items commence and photographed
- Document items of concern both on and off the roof
- We report back to you and continue the service
Roof Plan Value
- • Includes wind mitigation service when paid annually and takes advantage of available wind mitigation insurance premium discounts! A favored part of our program which literally pays for itself.
- • Logged roof maintenance activity for your HOA or roof warranty maintenance 'proof of' requirements—in addition to your mortgage and insurance company's 'proof of' regular up-keep and maintenance requirements.
• NO "right-to-repair" provision to use our Company for any additional items in need of repair, estimation, or concern beyond roof plan maintenance.
• A neutral second set of eyes and a second opinion on any intended contractor required services where our perspective helps you make a better decision!
Maintain My Roof Plan Questions and Answers
None. Our roof maintenance program is designed for convenience, affordability and peace of mind. After all, who has the time to keep an eye on the roof or meet its stringent maintenance requirements? We do.
Our roof maintenance program is designed to provide you with a full-condition initial inspection and bring you a documented record of its condition and a punch list of items in need of maintenance. As such, we will step up and help meet the needs of your roof's maintenance requirements and will report back to you any items of concern that go beyond roof maintenance.
No. What we will do is provide you with a punch list of the items of concern beyond maintenance and at your request, will estimate the items to give you our recommendation and opinion as to its cost. You are then free to shop it with another contractor, or, decide we can handle it for you. The choice is entirely up to you.
Yes. When you opt to pay for the Plan annually wind mitigation is included. You can then send that report and information back to your insurance company for any and all available insurance discounts that may apply.
We work with Homeowners Associations throughout Central Florida and likely already have their approval to provide the HOA maintenance documentation they require. In addition, if you have an HOA that handles maintenance through your HOA fees, we may be able to provide huge discounts against their current rate.
Our roof maintenance program does include an initial maintenance inspection in which we will document everything we find in the course of the inspection. And, if we see the gutters filled with debris we will clean out the gutters and make any repair or tighten-up items like re-sealing as and where needed.
If however, you wish to have your roof cleaned and washed; first, we would report to you, as licensed CCC contractors whether that is even recommended for your roof. It may be or it may not be; and as a licensed CCC Florida roofing contractor we would know better than a pressure washing company if your roof can handle that. Then, we will gladly quote you for the roof cleaning service and again, you are free to select us for the task or shop any other contractor of your choice.
Yes. This is about servicing your roof maintenance needs and not about signing up only perfectly new and worry-free roofs. Roof maintenance is more about knowing and understanding and mitigating and getting ahead of problems so an older roof would stand to benefit from this value.
Yes. Almost every new roof should have a registered roof materials warranty. And if so, you need to prove that you are maintaining the roof in accordance with the warranty requirements. We log the maintenance and can provide that to you at any time at your request.
Furthermore, HOA and gated communities require proof of maintenance and our program would handle that requirement.
No. However, we do have a dedicated commercial team of inspectors to assist you with an on-location commercial inspection (on us) to estimate and determine what the fair cost would be to maintain your commercial property.
Our program is also ideal for apartment complexes, condominium associations, gated communities and more.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.